Molecular reference standards in cancer-related signalling pathways
The ONCOREF™ series of molecular reference standards, provided by Applied StemCell, is generated using footprint-free genome editing with the CRISPR/Cas9 platform.
- MAPK, KRAS, BRAF Genomic DNA (gDNA): biologically-relevant controls that can be directly incorporated into sample processing workflows to optimize your protocols, evaluate assay sensitivity and specificity, and analyze the impact of workflow changes on downstream analysis. They represent ideal materials for both assay development and routine monitoring of assay performance.
- MAPK, KRAS, BRAF FFPE Reference Standards: Cell line-based FFPE reference standards, isogenically-paired, mutant and wild-type.
- Cancer FFPE Cell Slides: slide-mounted FFPE tissue sections from 34 common cancer cell lines, derived from 10 different tissues of origin.
- Mouse FFPE Cell Slides & Cell Pellet Slides: commonly used as controls in immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in situ hybridization (ISH) applications.
- Multiplex PCR Reference Standards: Multiplexed PCR reference standards allow to simultaneously validate assay performance across multiple loci and genetic alterations for PCR or next-generation sequencing (NGS).
ONCOREF MAPK Series.pdf